Marsblade O1 Kraft Prospect Roller Hockey Skates - Junior
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
Experience the power of Flow Motion Technology with Marsblade O1 Kraft Prospect Roller Hockey Skates. Patented rocker design simulates ice skating and builds balance and strength to maximize on-ice performance. Enjoy the quality of the O1 off-ice chassis combined with the Kraft Prospect boot.
- The patented Flow Motion Technology is based on a split chassis design with a rounded upper part rocking against a flat lower part. This creates a unique rocking motion that replicates the radius shaped ice blade and enables an ice-like skate feel. The Rocker is also designed to challenge players' balance and activate the core and stabilizer muscles to maximize your off-ice training with a completely different skating feel and training effectiveness compared to regular rigid inline skates.
- A stiff high-quality hockey boot that offers great fit, support and performance for players of all levels, whether you are a pro or a young aspiring hockey player, optimize your off-ice training and improve your on-ice performance. Constructed with injection molded composite PVC and heat moldable for a nice custom fit. Comes in skate sizes Y12-11.5 and standard D-width.
Marsblade O1 Chassis x 2
Marsblade Kraft Prospect boot x 2
Revision Static Asphalt Wheels x 10 (82A hardness) that offers great speed, grip and wear resistance on outdoor surfaces:
* 8x76mm + 2x72mm (skate sizes 8-11.5)
* 8x72mm + 2x68mm (skate sizes 6-7.5)
* 8x68mm + 2x64mm (skate sizes 3-5.5)
- Bearings x 16
- Wheel Axles x 8
- Bearing Spacers x 8
- Multitool x 2
- Tech Manual/User Guide x 1
FREE SHIPPING over $99
Easy 30 day returns
200 Local stores