Release Date: 2018-10-26
- KICK POINT: OPTIMIZED RIBCOR LOW KICK
- The ease and quickness of release of a low kick with an enhanced flex zone in the upper third of the shaft to allow players to store maximum energy.
- SHAFT TECHNOLOGY: X-FLOW TECHNOLOGY WITH A HIGHER RATIO OF CARBON FIBERS
- An optimized molding technology which allows for better compaction of the fibers: increased durability and lighter weight.
- SHAFT DESIGN: ENHANCED POP MATRIX TECHNOLOGY
- A new and more gradual transition into the Ribcor geometry allows for a seamless energy transfer while maximizing bending and speed of release.
- BLADE: ASCENT BLADE 2
- Optimized blade that features a tactile surface for heightened puck feel and added reinforcement in the heel and toe.
- MATERIAL: C6 BLADE WITH A TACTILE SURFACE AND C6 SHAFT
- Provides great all around stiffness and strength for added durability on the shaft and blade.
OPS Sticks and Composite Shafts (Player and Goalie) are warranted against manufacturing defects for a period of thirty (30) days from the date of sale to the consumer when used as intended under normal use and without alterations.