Marsblade O1 Kraft Team Roller Hockey Skates - Junior
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
The Marsblade O1 Kraft Team Roller Hockey Skates offer the patented Flow Motion Technology to provide a unique rocker profile that simulates ice skating. This aids in balance awareness and activates the necessary muscles to improve on-ice performance.
- The patented Flow Motion Technology is based on a split chassis design with a rounded upper part rocking against a flat lower part. This creates a unique rocking motion that replicates the radius shaped ice blade and enables an ice-like skate feel. The Rocker is also designed to challenge players' balance and activate the core and stabilizer muscles to maximize your off-ice training with a completely different skating feel and training effectiveness compared to regular rigid inline skates.
- A high-quality hockey boot that offers great fit, support and performance for recreational and aspiring elite players serious at improving their on-ice skills. Constructed with injection molded composite PVC and heat moldable for a nice custom fit. Comes in Youth, Junior and Senior skate sizes (Y12-11.5) and standard D-width.
Marsblade O1 Chassis x 2
Marsblade Kraft Team Boot x 2
Revision Static Asphalt Wheels (82A hardness) that offers great speed, grip and wear resistance on outdoor surfaces:
* 8x76mm + 2x72mm (skate sizes 8-11.5)
* 8x72mm + 2x68mm (skate sizes 6-7.5)
* 8x68mm + 2x64mm (skate sizes 3-5.5)
* 8x59mm (skate sizes Y12-2)
- Bearings x 16
- Wheel Axles x 8
- Bearing Spacers x 8
- Multitool x 2
- Tech Manual/User Guide x 1
FREE SHIPPING over $99
Easy 30 day returns
200 Local stores